I've been tagged
by Shelley Chappell.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love peaches right now !!! Yum.
2. I'll never forget the day that my son was born. It's such a miracle.
3. I'm anxious to meet the new baby.
4. Dave and I eloped 10 years ago. It was the most romantic thing we've done. I think we've been forgiven by family and friends??
5. I HATE, HATE, HATE spiders.
6. Don't believe any of the stories that my mom or sister may tell you about me as a child ... I was an angel ... really, I was.
7. Okay, maybe I wasn't a total angel. I'll tell you one story. I remember one time when my sister and I were fighting and I told her "I wouldn't go to sleep tonight if I were you". Well, that night I slept like a baby (I had totally forgotten my threat). My sister stayed up the whole night waiting for me to sneak into her room. This story still makes me laugh when I think about it. My sister doesn't think its so funny though.
I tag Katie, Christina, Linda, Julie, Jody, Jennifer, Anne



1 comment:
We can't wait to meet your beautiful baby either!!
Post a Comment