Happy Birthday Valentine
7 years old today ... and very excited about it.
At Jackson's request I took him to school today, later dropped off cupcakes for his class, then picked him up at the end of the school day. It's still a treat for him to have us drop him off and pick him up. Yes, I'm very much aware that some day this'll change (and I'm NOT looking forward to it), so its really a treat for me too. When we were walking to the car after school, Jackson said 'I can't wait to be 8'. WHAT! ... I mean seriously ... he's growing up way too fast as it is ... someone please apply the brakes ... what's the rush??? So, I entered into his joy and I smiled and I laughed and then I kindly reminded him to enjoy 7!!!




6 comments:
I'm so excited! There's finally another post above "sweet victory"!!!! YES!!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! We look forward to the waterpark in a couple of weeks!! Hugs from all of US! Shelley
happy birthday Jackson ! You DO look like such a big boy, but guess it has been a very long time since we've seen you. hope to see you this Spring! sending good wishes from MN...
Wow, a 7 yr old!! Hard to believe, although not from the pictures! That's so sweet that he still wants you around... something to be said for the pre-preteen years!!
By the way, I was going to call you and my DH erased your message, thinking I had your home #... call again, or I'll get it from Nancy!!
Oh man, I can't believe that there is another post above "sweet victory". lol Please Jackson, do enjoy being seven. There are many days I wish I could be seven again, so I satisfy myself by just acting like I am. Later, Claude
Post a Comment