1.22.2008

Sunday Lunch

*caution - there may be some subliminal messages in this posting*

On Sunday we had lunch at Rebekah and Claude's w/ Gordon and Sue. We had a GIANT feast. It was fun ... and yummy ! Here are some pics.

Making cheese sauce ... mmm mmm good ;)


Dave, Claude and Jackson working on a YANKEE puzzle.


Dessert ... a NEW YORK cheesecake !


The guys having conversation about the Guinness Book of World records.


The gang.

5 comments:

Brad Chappell said...

Was that Yankees puzzle a picture of them golfing in October? I heard all of the pieces didn't fit back together...something to do with some of them being injected with some sort of performance enhancing something or other.

Shelly said...

Et um ... I'm sure there's some kind of reasonable, logical and innocent explanation...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - a lot of cheese in that meal... cheese sauce, cheesecake... Preparation, I presume, for the impending holes we'll see - holes in the offense, holes in the defense, i.e. the Giants soon looking like Swiss CHEESE? : ) MJ

J. Brown said...

OK - This from a BOSTON fan - I think you forget to make something the patriots love - "HUMBLE PIE!!" - which I think many giants fans will be eating the day after... PS - Not too late for Claude to jump ship and be a sox fan for this year... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh friends, I do believe that the game must still be played before any team is crowned. I remember Rams fans commmenting about their imminent coronation and getting suckered by an unlikely Patriots team that strung together wins here and won the Super Bowl. Like these Giants. May honor, honesty and hard work prevail over sign stealers with a man dressed as a wino for a coach. Later,Claude