1.21.2008

Saturday night we went to Laura and Brian's house for dinner. Gordon and Sue were there too. We had a nice time. The highlight of the night (besides the pulled pork) was that I was the wooden puzzle CHAMPION! Isn't that right, Gordon and Dave?


The group, minus Gordon & Jackson. Jackson ended up falling asleep right after dinner.


Us ladies.


Sue and I stuffing our faces. Dave is on the phone w/ his sis Jennifer.


Dave and Gordon working on the wooden puzzle from China.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

the sweatshirt, the sweatshirt....I LOVE it!

Shelly said...

Old habits die HARD! Maybe Dave's New Year's resolution can be to give up the infamous sweatshirt.

Brad Chappell said...

That's the first thing I noticed...the sweatshirt lives on! That thing is a legend! It just keeps popping up. Way to go Dave!

Shelly said...

Heellloooo ... please do not encourage the sweatshirt wearing !!!