6.24.2007

Water Rides

Jacob wanted to try out the new ride at Splash Water Kingdom, called The Tornado. Fortunately, he ran into some of his friends from school at the water park and he joined them on the water ride. Dave, Jackson and I didn't have our bathing suits!

Jacob way up at the top, getting ready. He's next.



Here they are ....... They said it was fun and scary. They went twice.



Jacob, Celeste and her friend on the Raging River.


Jacob and Jackson on the Raging River.

4 comments:

Left Coast Sister said...

LOVE your blog!! Can ya figure out who I am??!! (: Miss you terribly!

Shelly said...

Darci, Are you my left coast sister?

Left Coast Sister said...

Hmmm.... you're too smart for your own good! love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

That is cool that you set this up. I am very impressed with your technical skills. Happy Anniversary to you both and thanks for sharing your pictures!