I had to call Evan at work yesterday and read it to him! I think "I am SO married..." will become a catchphrase around here. Baby Blues is always relevant! Enjoy YOUR baby and his brother!
Totally! Actually they're having a Baby Expo 2009 at the Empire State Plaza in April...I'll have to see if Mike will go :) Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you Sunday! (You sure you're not up to the water park?? :))
2 comments:
I had to call Evan at work yesterday and read it to him! I think "I am SO married..." will become a catchphrase around here. Baby Blues is always relevant! Enjoy YOUR baby and his brother!
Totally! Actually they're having a Baby Expo 2009 at the Empire State Plaza in April...I'll have to see if Mike will go :) Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you Sunday! (You sure you're not up to the water park?? :))
Post a Comment