11.29.2008

A weekend of Thanksgiving

This year, the whole family came for Thanksgiving **smile**. Sue was under the weather [to put it mildly], so Tuesday morning we decided that we would host the meal. Friday some of us went ice skating before we invaded Laura and Brian's for dinner [which was Mexican night, yum]. Today, Jim joined us for breakfast. Then, it was time for the 'out of towners' to begin their journey home. It went by so fast, we were sad to say goodbye. Here are some pics from the weekend. 'Til next time ... we'll miss you all.

ps. Sue, hope you're on the mend. We all missed you very much.

1 comment:

Jason & Christina said...

I just saw that your ticker says you're 36 weeks pregnant!! WOW!!! When did that happen?? I can't wait to meet you're little one! I'm pulling for 12/28 (all the coolest people are born then) :)