9.03.2008

1st Day, 2nd grade

Today is Jackson's first day in 2nd grade. It's hard to believe that this is even possible. I mean, I remember when I was in the 2nd grade. Time flies, so I need to remember to enjoy the moments.


Starting the day off right.


Being silly w/ his friend Emma as they wait for the bus.



The big 2nd grader. BTW,I didn't choose this outfit,but Jackson DIDN'T want to wear what I put out. You choose your battles!


Still waiting.


Here comes the bus. The excitement is kicking in !





Load 'um up. They have the same bus driver as last year. The kids were excited about that.


Off he goes ... Have a great day bud !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, time does fly! Looking @ these photos makes me want to cry! Where has the summer gone?? And, Jackson is growing right UP! Jackson looks like David more and more as he gets older! Thanks for sharing. xoxoxoxo U know who

Anonymous said...

Let me guess, you picked out a shirt with buttons on it and it isn't even Sunday. :-) Later, Claude

Left Coast Sister said...

SOB!! SECOND grade? Are you sure you read his school information right?!?? wow. we're getting... dare I say it... old.