The Bronx Zoo
School's over, so we decided to hop on the Metro North and head to the city. First stop, the Bronx Zoo. After that, Carnegie Deli. It was a fun day.
DAVE, SHELLY, JACKSON & LANDON
School's over, so we decided to hop on the Metro North and head to the city. First stop, the Bronx Zoo. After that, Carnegie Deli. It was a fun day.
Posted by Shelly at 9:09:00 PM
3 comments:
Looks like fun...Mike was just talking about the Carnegie Deli today - makes an impression I guess. Hope your summer is going well - we'll hope to see you Saturday! And also..heard the news - CONGRATS!! Hope all is well with the baby growing too :)
Thanks so much for including the snake picture without any warning whatsoever!! That REALLY made my day! Claude
Oops. Sorry about that. That's not cool of us, is it? But, I must admit that I'm laughing so hard right now that I think I'm going to 'see the pirates of penzance'.
Post a Comment