5.29.2008

This and That

As my friend Brad pointed out, it's been a month since my last post. I can't believe how time flies. Here's what we've we've been up to.

Jackson has started soccer, but I don't have any pics yet (I know, I'm a bad soccer mom). He pulled his Achilles tendon in the first practice and had to sit out of a few practices ... and his first game. All is better now and he seems to be really enjoying soccer this spring. He's not as timid as last year.

I forgot my camera on Mother's Day, but we had a nice time at a local park with my mom and dad; my sister and her family; and Laura, Brian and Benjamin. Trish don't forget to hook me up w/ the pics from your camera ;)

Jackson got a set of golf clubs for his birthday and he had a chance to practice a few weeks ago. I think he's going to be the next Tiger Woods !





















Next, we visited the Oliver's in CT over Memorial Day weekend. The weather was beautiful and I was glad for the long weekend.

Here are just some misc pics from the weekend:


Here are pics from the local farm where you can feed the animals:


Here are some go-cart and batting cage pics:


Until next time ... which very well could be a month from now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

you have some awesome pictures in there...very artsy/cool! and I think that dessert has MY name written all over it. num!!!!!!!