Leaving the Smorgasbord
Yes ... it was fun, but I thought it was about to finally leave the smorgasbord !!!
This past weekend some friends from MN came back to the area for a work related trip and decided (thankfully) to tack on a little fun time. They spent the weekend with us in Albany. Brad, Shelley and the girls met up w/ us on Saturday at five rivers where we had a picnic lunch, walked trails ... and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Check out the pic of the guy driving around w/ a Red Sox Flag on his car while in N.Y. Proudly letting it flap in the breeze. Smiling and laughing it up, without a care. I mean, seriously, who does that?? Oh wait, it's Brad and Shelley !!!
Later that night it was dinner, dessert, cards and .... guitar hero. I was shocked to learn that I'm not so good at guitar hero. I spent the nights since then practicing ... I'm still not so good ... unlike Christina who **ROCKS**, but more on that later !!!
Here are some pics from the weekend:



2 comments:
Wooohahahahaaaa.....!
welcome back, we've missed you! =)
Post a Comment