10.30.2007

Temporarily out of service

So where are the pictures?
Well, just in case you're asking yourself this very question, our computer died ... and NOT by my doing. I feel like I'm going through blogger's withdraw. There's lots going on and cool pics to post and I simply cannot do anything about it. I feel confined, trapped - - like a caged squirrel (I have a story about a caged squirrel, well, actually Dave has the story. In case you've never witnessed such a thing ... it's not a pretty sight). I digress.
Anyway, there's hope. We ordered parts, so I anxiously await.

3 comments:

Brad Chappell said...

Hey - nice new look to your blog. Now if you could only add some content...

Jason & Christina said...

I'm with you! Our main computer is down and I have all of our pictures on it!! So once you and I get our computers fixed...people better watch out!! Picture OVERLOAD! :0)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your missing parts! Sam's computer is in the shop because of a serious virus. He is like a fish out of water...flopping around and struggling to breathe. Very sad.