Labor Day Weekend 2007 - Rehoboth Beach
Mostly, we were BEACH BUMS. Our activities included jumping waves, searching for shells ... and crabs, boogie boarding, skim boarding, swimming ... oh and plain 'ole relaxing. Needless to say, I found it hysterical when my friends got pummeled by a few waves !!! One of us lost an article of clothing (hmm). One afternoon, the guys made a sand shark - - get it -- They made a shark out of sand ... okay, it's not that clever. After dinner one night the ladies hit the outlets and the guys went to the batting cages and go-karting with the kids. Hmm, I wonder who had more fun ... the guys or the kids ... or both! By the way, who won the go-kart race? Each cottage took a turn hosting dinner, which was the perfect ending to a great day at the beach. On Monday, we packed up and began our journey ... wah! OH .. and of course, I spied a Wawa in Delaware. I pretty much HAVE to stop whenever I see one. (it reminds me of Pennsylvania) ... What a great way to end the summer. Thanks everyone for a really nice weekend.
Summer, we'll miss you !!!
(click on picture to enlarge)
**Note for the Layden's** WE MISSED YOU!



No comments:
Post a Comment